Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Farewell Message


Hello all,

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to everyone that has made me smile in this organization over the last few years. This organization is more than just a workplace, and it is people like you that gave it soul. I will like to say that there are many great people here, both past and present, and they have really made the job truly enjoyable. This has resulted in laughter and practical jokes that are still evident in everybody’s attitude to work. Thanks to the Executive Director for picking the right people for the job here because we all turned into a real family.

To Colleagues and Friends,

I have so many people to thank for their support and dedication throughout the available short time. I am truly humbled to have worked with such a group of "get in and get it happening people" and I am so proud of the achievements that we have all accomplished both in terms of operations and (for quite a lot of you) personal accomplishments.

To my boss and the entire programs team, your efforts and contributions have been outstanding. I have learnt so much from you and now possess a greater understanding of the difficulties that a work environment such as this encounters every day. I have truly enjoyed my time here and have been well supported with the work and outcomes that we have achieved.

I am leaving with great confidence in the people here, knowing that they are capable of overcoming any hurdles that may come up, singularly, and more importantly, together. This organization has been able to assemble a very competent and practical group(s) that provides excellent support to the management team. This alone provides me with a sense of pride and gratitude that is indescribable.

The one thing that hasn’t changed over time has been the feeling of being here! The culture that was set at the beginning is still a testimony to this organization, the feeling that you can express any idea, the can-do attitudes, and the cooperation of all departments cannot be overemphasized.

Like I have said earlier, it has been a pleasure to work here, but more than that - it has been a privilege to have met and mixed with the people in this organization. I have enjoyed my time here, albeit shortened, and I will miss everything that this place represents. It was indeed a special time of my life.

Even though I am moving to a new horizon, I will always have the memories of this place. I am sure reunions and catch-ups will, if not often, be full of laughs and good times. I hope that everyone achieves what will make them happy.

I wish you all a Healthy, Safe and Prosperous New Year.

Good luck in the future.
Over and Out!

Imoleayo Owofadeju
Phone: 08055061535
Email: lil.mole@gmail.com and of course Facebook.

No comments: